Australian Blog Directory Savings in Adelaide - Or how to be a Uni student without getting Scurvy: Introducing Foodsavers! Adelaide

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Introducing Foodsavers! Adelaide

Hi there,

My name is Alice, and as a student in my 20s initially coming from a single parent upbringing, I understand the limitations of living on a budget. If this is the case, how with no parental assistance do I have no student debt at 23? Well, aside from the limitation of frivolous spending, and the usual rules regarding share-housing and turning off things when you aren't using them, learning to prepare cheap meals which taste good, and can feed you (and housemates?) for at least a few days can be a huge saver.

I'm a fulltime student at Flinders University, and have a number of volunteer commitments, so keeping it cheap, easy and relatively quick is fairly essential, unless the fates happen to have deposited a large amount of time in my basket (not likely!)

Via this blog, I hope to share some of my cheap and NOT crap food solutions with you, as well as to hopefully save you some money as well. There's something to be said for being in a position to leave your degree with little to no student debt, and not dressing in hessian sacks whilst being malnourished. If this sounds like it might help, please! read on!

Happy Cooking

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment